Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa) is a tree grown in the rain forests of Indonesia, Thailand, and other surrounding countries in South East Asia. What is unique about this plant is that its photochemical compounds are both relaxing and energetic. And although Kratom has only recently been involved in the U.S. news lately, the truth is that this plant has been used for hundreds of years by people all over the world. Tropical Kratom only sells kratom for Aromatherapy purposes only.What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is a form of alternative medicine based on the principle that natural fragrances (also called essential oils or aromatherapy oils) extracted from certain plants or flowers can affect our moods. Inhaling these aromas from these essential oils has been used for centuries to enhance psychological and physical well-being. In fact, many people believe that aromatherapy oils have strong medicinal benefits which include antidepressant and antibacterial properties.Why are your prices so much cheaper than the other guys?
Kratom should be appreciated by all, not just those that have money. Tropical Kratom does not have fancy packaging, huge offices with reclining massaging chairs, a game room, or even fancy work vehicles. In other words, we do not have a lot of overhead expenses. Instead, we focus on the customers and their needs. We choose to sell Kratom at the very lowest prices so everyone can benefit...that's our promise.Because it's so cheap, does your kratom suck?
No! Although we may be a bit biased, we think our Kratom is freaking amazing. (And apparently all of our returning customers think so too!) And that's why we sell it so cheap. We want everyone to enjoy the benefits of kratom, not just people that have a lot of money.Do you really give away a free sample with every order?
Yes! We value all our customer's opinions and we need everyone’s help in selecting only the best Kratom strains. Samples will vary in sizes, strain, and whether they will be capsulized or not. Not every sample will be the same and whatever we have in stock will be the deciding factor of what we send out as our free samples. (Limit one free sample per customer or address. We reserve the right to limit the distribution of free samples.)Is Shipping free?
Yes! We use USPS and we pay for all ground shipping within the United States. If you prefer to choose overnight, 2-day, or International delivery, there are extra charges for these options. However, you will never be charged when using USPS ground.What's up with all the colors?
Kratom has only 4 basic colors: White, Red, Green, and Yellow. These are the colors of the veins in the leaves. The names that come after the color (Indo, Thai, Borneo, etc.) are the names of the location of where that specific plant came from. So, which color is right for you?
- White-veined kratom strains usually are the most stimulating and invigorating.
- Red-veined kratom strains usually are the most relaxing and soothing.
- Green-veined kratom strains are in-between the other two: stimulating in smaller quantities and more relaxing in larger quantities.
- Yellow-veined strains are more rare. They are usually known more for helping with concentration and focus.
Kratom is currently not FDA regulated. Therefore, Tropical Kratom cannot provide quantity and/or dosage information because it is not for human consumption here in the United States. The internet hosts countless articles, posts, forums, and websites with the answers you are looking for. Tropical Kratom only sells kratom for aromatherapy purposes. Our kratom is not for human consumption.How long until I get my order?
Shipping times vary based on your location. All shipments leave our warehouse the same day they are paid for. We use USPS and most of our U.S. clients receive their package(s) in only a few days. (International orders can take up to 2 weeks or more). Once your order ships, you will receive an automated tracking number to your email address.QUICK FACTS ABOUT KRATOM:
- It's from the same family as the coffee tree!
- Kratom contains no opiates, but it does bind to the same receptors in the brain. Chocolate, coffee, sex, and exercise does the same thing!
- The DEA has recently tried to ban kratom in September of 2016. But because of such a huge outcry from the Kratom community, that decision (for now) has been reversed. YAY!
- Kratom leaves have traditionally been chewed or brewed into tea for hundreds of years by the people of Indonesia, Thailand, and the surrounding South East Asia countries.
- There have been no deaths directly linking kratom as the sole reason behind the death. The handful of people who have died did have kratom in their systems, have also had other contributing factors/drugs involved. Kratom has never been proven to be the cause of death for anyone. Ever.
- Kratom is a plant. No synthetics. No added chemicals. No added colors or preservatives. Just a leaf from a tree.